For a campaign designed to build over two years, the first week’s coverage of the fundraising phase has been pleasing.
Here are 20 print and TV stories I’m aware of, roughly in chronological order:
- Callum Fredrics in Critic.
- Mentioned in despatches by Bryce Edwards in the Herald.
- David Farrar’s Kiwiblog.
- Laura McQuillan for TV3 online.
- Tini Molyneux on Te Karere.
- Kiwiblog again
- Rod Vaughan in NBR online (producing the most hits for a single story in the site’s three year history)
- Vaughan/NBR online again — this time an exclusive for subscribers only.
- Evan Hardin in the Southland Times.
- Vaughan Elder in the Otago Daily Times.
- Chris Trotter in the Dominion Post.
- Trotter in various other papers including the Taranaki Daily News.
- Trotter’s blog, Bowalley Road.
- Tahu Potiki in the Christchurch Press.
- Simon Dey in the Sunday Star-Times.
- Edwards in the Herald in despatches again.
- And again.
- With Julian Wilcox, Joris de Bres and Ella Henry on Maori TV’s Native Affairs.
- Rosemary McLeod in today’s Dominion Post.
The left-wing blogs are doing their bit by viciously attacking me in an attempt to distract from my message.
The neutrals tell me it just makes them more curious.
Abuse from the Grievers is always a sure sign that they’re rattled, and that my ‘bunker-busters’ are cutting through.
One lovely chap called Nick Dale even describes me as “New Zealand’s Madman”. Well, you can’t win ’em all.
Meanwhile funders great and small have been building up quite a fighting fund. We need lots more, but if one of these kind donors is you, I thank you for what you’re doing for our country.
(I’ve got you all parked in an ever-more-bulging folder to thank in person when I can.)
I’ve also found two excellent trustees to provide managerial oversight, so can now register the trust.
Thanks to both of you, who I’ll be proud to name if you give me permission.
To donate to my campaign to expose the Treatygate fraud and make New Zealand a Colourblind State free of all racial favouritism by 2014, click here.